Sunday, January 31, 2016

Apologetically me

<To read part 1 click here>


Year of no mistakes? Well the year ended a month ago and shits already hit the fan. 

To my mother, sorry Im always such a disappointment.

Sorry about the fallouts and sorry about the.. well...

Im sorry about the broken promises and the broken hearts

Dear Cortney, sorry were not really close anymore.

Dear Milo Harrison, sorry we had to stop being friends, things just weren't working anymore. 

Dear ex boyfriend number 2, sorry we didn't stay friends.

Dear my corner of the world, i'm sorry that I tried to change this little corner, cuz I did it all wrong. 


Just put your broken pieces over there with mine and call it good.

I want to know what it feels like to be the brick and not the window pane 

but this time I guess I was both. 

Shards flying
Collateral damage
And here I am,
apologetically me. 

You hate me for the things I've ruined, but i promise I hate myself more.  

Dear Nelson, sorry I got you in trouble. Things didn't really go as planned..

No comments:

Post a Comment